Tuesday, November 4, 2014
#RiseNShine Darlings! My Deepest Desires & Let's Do Some Meditation
Good Morning Friends!
It's bright and early and I must admit, I welcome sunrise like none other. I am perhaps one of the few that adores this time change. Here's a little #RiseNShine inspiration for you.
I just kicked off a 21 day meditation commitment with these free guided meditations from Deepak Chopra and Oprah. I absolutely love these and sharing twenty minutes a day with myself is a hugely renewing and refocusing experience. This one is all about alignment of your hopes and dreams with your actuality.
Here are my desires, how bout yours?
1) I desire most a fulfilling and inspiring company that brings joy, abundance, passion and healing to my customers and colleagues.
2) I desire a healthy and strong body nourished by good food, good exercise, good air and a good spiritual practice.
3) I desire a partner that is healthy, ambitious, passionate, kind, adventurous and has intrinsic self-respect.
4) I desire a home that is safe, welcoming and warm - a home that is clean, tidy and has cross breezes to bring air of joy, winds of change and shed the light of opportunity upon us.
5) I desire a family that nurtures, fosters and teaches self-respect and to be the parent of healthy, hard working and curious children.
6) I desire to awaken most days with optimism, enthusiasm and hopeful ambition.
- Like today, I desire more days like today!
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
A Power Blonde Gets Camera Ready - 1 Min - 5 Minute Makeover Not much more too it than that! Here's how I go from just a wee bit mid workday drab, to super camera cute for appearances like the ones on Huff Post Live! It's a five minute job if you start with the right tools. I'm a Laura Mercier and Nars kinda girl!